Terms and Conditions
The terms ‘Castle Café’, ‘Castle Café restaurant’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the web site Peapod Café Ltd t/a Castle Café. Registered in Ireland no. 452961. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our web site.
- The content of the pages of this web site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web site meet your specific requirements.
- This web site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this web site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this web site may also include links to other web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked web site(s).
- Your use of this web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the web site is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
Deliveries and Take Out
Terms and Conditions for Orders
1. Deliveries /Click and Collect Orders
1.1. Validly purchased meals purchased online from our website within a defined geographic area in the Republic of Ireland are redeemable in full for meals delivered from The Castle Café. See our website for the definition of this geographic area
1.2. The minimum amount required for a Castle Café delivery is €5. The maximum delivery value is €1,000.
1.3. Payment must be made in full when ordering online.
1.4. The Castle Café recommends that all food is eaten within 45 minutes of being delivered to your door.
1.5. The Castle Café reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so. Reasonable notice of such changes will be given where possible.
1.6. By purchasing an online meal you accept and agree to these terms and conditions.
Peapod Café Ltd t/a The Castle Café
Registered in Ireland, Company No 452961
General terms & conditions
These terms apply to goods ordered via the internet. Internet offers and prices relate to internet transactions only and may not be available in store. Likewise, temporary or local special offers in store do not apply to internet prices unless expressly specified.
2.1 The Seller is Peapod Café Ltd, limited liability company, registered in Ireland, Company No 452961
VAT number 9682476N
2.3 We take payment from your card, when we process your order and have checked your card details.
2.4 If you enter a correct e-mail address we will send you an order acknowledgement e-mail and order update e-mail(s). These are not order confirmation or order acceptance from us.
2.6 The contract will be formed at the place of dispatch of the goods.
2.7 We do not file details of your order for you to access please print out these terms and conditions and the order acknowledgement for your own record.
3.1 Payment may be made by any single one of the methods indicated on our website, we are unable to process orders with more than one method of payment.
3.2 You will be charged the current price for buying goods from our website at the date you place your order. All prices are displayed on our website and are inclusive of VAT. We reserve the right to amend prices if there is a change in the rate of VAT (where applicable).
3.3 By selecting CREDIT CARD as a method of payment, you agree that you must be authorised to use the credit card presented as a method of payment. Prior to the purchase of any goods or services on our website, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information including all of the following: (i) your name as it appears on the card, (ii) your credit card number, (iii) the credit card type, (iv) the date of expiration and (v) any activation numbers or codes needed to charge your card. If The Castle Café does not receive payment from your credit card issuer or its agent, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by The Castle Café or its agents. The final charges on your credit card may be different than those stated on the website.
4.1 We will deliver to all locations within the geographical boundary outlined on our website. We cannot guarantee when your order will arrive but we aim to have it to you within 30 minutes of ordering. At peak times this time may vary.
5. Cancellation & Amendment
If you have selected credit card payment and your order has not arrived, please contact The Castle Café Customer Service immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the order number. All sales are final unless order problems/issues are confirmed with The Castle Café or otherwise determined by castlecafe.ie, at its sole discretion, to be actionable. In such cases, castlecafe.ie will confirm with the restaurant that the food was not delivered and we will refund the money on your card. All order problem/issue inquiries must be received within 24 hours of the order date listed on your order confirmation email. castlecafe.ie will issue no cash refunds
Any disputes, claims or proceedings arising out of or in any way relating to the Content or the Site shall be governed by the laws of Ireland. The Irish Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for the purpose of any proceedings arising out of or in any way relating to the Content or the Site. Without prejudice to the foregoing, The Castle Café may seek provisional or protective relief in the courts of another State prior to, during or after any substantive proceedings have been instituted in Ireland and The Castle Café may bring enforcement proceedings in another state on foot of an Irish judgment.
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
The Site is intended to be accessed by persons located in Ireland. The Castle Café makes no representation that the Content and/or the service provided by the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
The Castle Café may at any time and without liability modify, suspend or discontinue the Site or any Content (or any part or specification thereof), with or without notice, for any valid technical, operational, legal or commercial reasons.
THIS AGREEMENT CONSTITUTES THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE CASTLE CAFÉ WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF THE SITE.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND I UNDERSTAND THAT THEY ARE BINDING ON ME AND GOVERN MY USE OF THE THE CASTLE CAFÉ SITE.
© COPYRIGHT PEAPOD CAFÉ LTD t/a THE CASTLE CAFÉ 2020. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT IN ANY WAY AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS