- AUTUMN G&T Our seasonal classic, dry to start sweet to finish. Dingle gin, House berry compote, thyme and fever tree tonic
- INVIERNO SEÑORITA Sweet and slightly tart. Bacardi, pineapple, pressed Elderflower, Aperol, bitters
- HUNTER’S GROG (Served hot) Smoky, deep and complex. Jameson whiskey, Butterscotch liqueur, honey, cinnamon, apple
- MAMMY’S HOT PORT (Served Hot) Strong berry fruitiness, aromatic. Ruby port, Poached apple and pear, honey.
- BAILEYS MARTINI (Dessert Cocktail) A twist on the espresso martini, creamy and indulgent. Baileys, Kahlua, Dingle vodka and our own speciality roasted espresso
- JOHNNY GOES TO CANADA Our take on a whiskey ginger – with a maple-syrup twist! Fresh, light, zingy. Jameson, orange liqueur, maple syrup, lime, ginger ale
- OLD FASHIONED A true classic, great balance and taste that lingers. Woodford Reserve Bourbon, brown sugar, orange bitters
- WHISKEY SOUR Well balanced - sweet and sour, velvety and fresh. West Cork Whiskey, lemon juice, bitters, egg white
- SINFUL RUM Spicy and deep with a smooth velvet finish. Mount Gay rum, Cinnamon, Apple juice, Egg white and lemon juice
- ESPRESSO MARTINI A true classic, decadent and creamy. Dingle vodka, Kahlua liqueur & our own specialty roasted espresso
- GINGER ZING Sweet and fresh. Ginger beer, berry compote and mint
- CLASSIC NOJITO Fresh, sweet, light and slightly sparkling. Limes, fresh mint, soda water, and sugar syrup
- Also in this section:
- Brunch Menu
- Lunch Menu
- Dinner Menu
- Children’s Menu
- Set Menus
- Wine List
- Beer & Cider
We have a Full Bar and an exciting Wine and Cocktails list.
All menu details, including prices are subject to change.
All of our beef is Irish, locally sourced and 28 day aged by the Allshire family in Rosscarbery
Coeliac Friendly options available.