- Classic Cucumber A classic cucumber Martini – shaken, not stirred. Dry Vermouth, Hendrick’s gin, cucumber
- Summertime Señorita Sweet and slightly tart tropical flavour. Bacardi, pineapple, pressed elderflower, Aperol, bitters
- Citrus Fizz Floral and zesty, a Castle classic. Dingle gin, lemon, Prosecco, pressed elderflower
- Rocket Fuel Earthy, green, slightly peppery, refreshing. Maharani gin, pressed rocket reduction, lime, Prosecco
- Rum with It (Dessert Cocktail) An adult milkshake if you will. Indulgent, decadent, creamy. Chocolate liqueur, Mount Gay rum, chocolate Ice cream, whipped cream
- Johnny goes to Canada Our take on a whiskey ginger – with a maple-syrup twist! Fresh, light, zingy. Jameson, orange liqueur, maple syrup, lime, ginger ale
- Strawberry Mojito A fruity (but balanced) take on the classic mojito. Bacardi, lime, strawberry reduction, fresh mint
- Whiskey Sour Well balanced - sweet and sour, velvety and fresh. Jameson, lemon juice, bitters, egg white
- Aperol Spritz Sparkling and refreshing citrus flavours with a touch of sweetness. Aperol liquor, prosecco, sparkling water & orange twist
- Espresso Martini A true classic, decadent and creamy. Dingle vodka, Kahlua liqueur & our own specialty roasted espresso
- Passionfruit Cooler Bright, Tropical and tangy. Passionfruit reduction, sugar syrup, lemonade
- Classic Nojito Fresh, sweet, light and slightly sparkling. Limes, fresh mint, soda water, and sugar syrup
- Also in this section:
- Brunch Menu
- Lunch Menu
- Dinner Menu
- Children’s Menu
- Set Menus
- Wine List
- Beer & Cider
We have a Full Bar and an exciting Wine and Cocktails list.
All menu details, including prices are subject to change.
All of our beef is Irish, locally sourced and 28 day aged by the Allshire family in Rosscarbery
Coeliac Friendly options available.